Graphics Competition rules
- Only one entry per artist and competition allowed
- Every component used in the image has to be your own property, no copyrighted material allowed!
- You will have to deliver 4 worksteps named step1.???, step2.??? and so on (??? stands for the file extension). If we find your worksteps unplausable, we may be forced to disqualify you. But rest assured that we will contact you in advance to give you the chance to prove us wrong.
- You have to deliver an unsigned version of your image!
- The entries will be shown fullscreen at two different daytimes to compensate for different light situations
- In case that we will have to apply preselection: disqualified entries will not be spread and will not be votable.
- You will have to provide a list of tools you used in creating your entry. This information will be shown on the bigscreen.
- Animations are not allowed.
- All contributions for the music, graphics and videocontent compos will be released under a Creative Commons Licence. Look here for more information!
Modern Tools Graphics
- You can use every graphics tool you want, compositings and renderings are allowed
- Plain photographs or scans are not allowed, the image has to be digitally altered in a way that suits into the context of a demoscene graphics competition
- Maximum resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels with max. 32bit colors
- The entry has to be delivered as lossless file format such as .PNG, .BMP or .TIFF packed as .ZIP or .LZH together with the worksteps
- Your entry must only contain vector data
- Deliver as .EPS or .PDF format
- Maximum resolution is 320 x 240 pixels with max. 256 colors
- Any lossless formats that can be viewed using the latest version of IrfanView (http://irfanview.com/main_formats.htm) or ACiDView are allowed; please deliver as PNG if possible for spreading reasons
- Entries for the C64 and similar machines have to be delivered as executable
- Size limit: 80x1000 chars
- The entries will be shown in 80x25 at 14400bps and in vga-mode with the latest ACiD-View
Contactquestions? suggestions? flames? Don't be shy, use the provided contact form.
PollSorry, there's no poll at the moment. View past polls
NewsletterKnowledge is power! Please subscribe to our newsletter.
Did you know?...that the tUM*o3 pizza-man had his whole family working to make the pizza as fast as possible?
|We have! Point your|
|RSS-Reader here ->|